ACE600 High Vacuum Coater
Your choice for highest resolution for TEM and FE-SEM analysis.
The Leica EM ACE600 is THE perfect versatile high vacuum film deposition system designed to produce very thin, fine-grained and conductive metal and carbon coatings for highest resolution analysis, as required for your FE-SEM and TEM applications.
This high vacuum coater can be configured for the following methods: Sputtering, Carbon thread evaporation, Carbon rod evaporation, E-beam Evaporation and Glow discharge.
The Leica EM VCT vacuum cryo transfer system adapted to the Leica EM ACE600 is the ideal solution for contamination-free cryo SEM sample preparation.
- Perfectly Reproducible Results
- Fully automated process run, assisted parameter and protocol setting. Integrated quartz measurement and automated 3-axes stage movement.
- Small and Compact
- Compact design and small footprint saves lab space.
- Customized Configuration
- Instrument is equipped to suit your exact needs.
- Easy Cleaning
- The removable door, shutter, internal shielding, source and stage, ensures a clean environment for preparing high quality samples.
- Easy Operation
- Intuitive touch screen, easy push fit connectors and tool-free target change, comfortable front door locking.
- Vacuum cryo transfer system adaptation converts the room temperature coater into a cryocoater. The sample can be coated and transferred in a protected environment at low temperature.