Hitachi TM-3030Plus Tabletop SEM
The Hitachi Tabletop Microscope, SEM, is the perfect imaging platform for any Light Microscope lab needing higher resolution. Requiring no EM technical skills or sample preparation, the TM-3000 can be used by anyone able to use a digital camera. It's that easy!
Surface morphology is shown in stereoscopic detail with images in contrast due to different average atomic number composition within the sample. It provides a real alternative to optical microscopes, stereo microscopes and confocal laser scanning microscopes. It has applications for many sectors including life science, food, cosmetics, healthcare, pharmaceutical, textiles, materials science, semiconductor and education.
- 15-120,000X Mag
- **Detectors: SE, Four Quadrant, High sensitivity semiconductor BSE detector; SE/BSE Mix.
- **5 image modes: topography, composite, shadow-1, shadow-2, charge suppression mode.
- **5 Acceleration voltage modes: 3 stage 5kV, 15kV, 15kV high contrast (high current)
- Electron Source: Pre-centered cartridge filament. Low cost and easily changed by user.
- Sample size: 70mm (W) x 50mm (H),
- X/Y traverse: 35x35mm.
- Auto Image Focus: Auto start, focus and brightness.
- Data Save Format: jpeg, tiff, BMP.
- Data display: includes micron marker, micron value, date and time, image number comments
- Measurement Software: Point-to-point measurement, text, area markings.
- Resolution: 25nm
** Available Upgrades: X-Ray Chemical Analysis with data cube, expanded X/Y traverse electronic stage with color camera navigation, sample tilt and rotation accessories.
** Denotes unique features